For the photographer/birdwatcher carrying a heavy camera or binoculars, The super Classic strap is a great option. It has the same tailored design as the popular classic strap; however, it adds the patented internal control-stretch system found in our s.O.S. Strap in addition to our non-skid surface. This combination is ideal for the individual wanting a narrower strap design that has the needed strength and comfort features required for handling a heavy load.
From the Manufacturer
- Recommended Load*: Up to 15 lbs (6.8kg)
- Carry Style: Neck, Shoulder
- # of Connection Points: Two
- Connection Type: 3/8″ Webbing
- Strap Length: fully adjustable 25″ to 51″ (63.5cm – 129.5cm)
- Pad Dimensions: 2″ by 15″ Neoprene (5.08cm – 38.1cm)
- Quick disconnects: Yes
- Materials: Neoprene pad with non-skid surface, nylon webbing and leather tabs
- Webbing Width: 3/8″
- Made in the USA
* The recommended load is the weight that is most comfortably carried by a particular strap. It is not the maximum load capacity of the strap.
How to Attach a SUPER CLASSIC STRAP™ – 3/8″ to Your Camera
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Ideal strap for DSLRs, heavy cameras and binoculars
Tailored neoprene design combines “comfort-stretch” Binding and patented internal “control-stretch” System for added support
Non-skid surface won’t slip from your shoulder
Fully adjustable in length: 25″ To 51″ (63, 5cm – 129, 5cm)
Made in the USA